Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 24!!!!! Cantaloupe!!!!!!


Baby is the size of a CANTALOUPE!  WHA?!!!?!?!?! Thats a big baby! :)

Soooo...I LOVE all kinds of melon, and I have to admit, I think cantaloupe is my absolute favorite!  And as much as I love this melon, I really love it plain or with vanilla ice cream :).  Every time I eat cantaloupe I think of my Nanna's house, she would always have it cut up in one of those over sized mason jars with the attached lid that pops off.  It always tasted like the best and most fresh cantaloupe you had ever put in your mouth...juicy, refreshing, and full of flavor.

Now, what brings me to cantaloupe with vanilla ice cream???  Nanna once again.  I remember when I was little and over at my grandparents house, they used to give me half of a cantaloupe with vanilla ice cream scooped out in the well....not cake for breakfast, but close ;)!!  

You'll love it as much as I do, promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment